Hello my name is Lilly (see pic attatched) and I had my first photo shoot last week and I thought I would share with you my fun day.
It started with my mummy waking me up (yes I like my sleep) and getting me dressed and fed and off on the choo choo to the big smoke.
I was travelling in style in my Mummy’s baby body carrier so I could see everything that was going on.
It is the second time I have been on that noisey thing underground but I didn’t mind as I got to look at all the other people and see what they were wearing & doing. (Nosey like Mummy)
So we arrived at the studio with lots of smiles and people saying hello and making me and mummy feel very relaxed.
I was first to arrive and then other baby friends came with their mummy’s.
So I got changed into a white onesie and bib and was ready to roll.
My name was called and I went on set, it had white painted floorboards and lovely cushions, there was also  a massive umbrella shape thing.       I was given lots of toys to play with and i could still see mummy  and a lovely lady made sure I was ok sitting all by myself. This funny man taking the pics kept playing peekaboo with me…….I think he wanted my smiles 🙂 so I obliged.
It was so much fun playing with toys I don’t have at home.
After a short while I was allowed to have a drink of milk and my nappy changed while the other babies had there turn at playing with the toys. Mum then caught up with the other mums and I played on the carpet.
After a while my name was called again and this time I was playing with a pink bus with a little boy playing with a red bus…my picture was taken again by that funny man.
A toy mobile phone was then handed to me yo play with and it tasted quite yummy. ..I’m not sure if I was supposed to chew it but never mind…everyone was smiling at me. It was another milk stop and then my last take was sitting in such a comfy high chair….not like my bog standard one at home…….it was so well padded I could have sat in it all morning.
Every one said I had done really well and that we were free to go home. So once changed and freshened up mummy put me back in my little seat sling and off we trotted. I felt so tired after all my playing I fell fast asleep and before I knew it awoke back at home ready to play again.
Love Lilly x